9.10.2005

Moving Forward

I had written a post earlier this week about the need to remember what happened during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in order to be able to hold the proper authorities accountable when the time comes. Another writer assisted me with finding appropriate links to some of the information presented. That makes it even more difficult for me to set aside that prepared post, but I am going to do so.

I am not setting it aside because I feel it is unimportant. I feel it is vital that we hold the proper authorities accountable for the delayed response in assisting the victims of Hurricane Katrina, but I have realized I do not have all of the facts about what did or did not happen in the Gulf Coast area and cannot provide Coyote's readers with the details necessary for them to make an informed decision about who should be held responsible for the lack of action. I encourage everyone to research the matter for themselves and to arrive at their own conclusions, as I will continue to do.

That said, it is time to return Coyote Wild back to its primary purpose, which is an experimental discussion about reading, writing, sex, death, and head colds, with some free writing, internet memes, and the occasional game, too. I wish I could tell you exactly what that means; maybe we can figure it out together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home